Some Faith communities have multiple congregations and would have the option of registering as an Institution made up of multiple congregations.
Institution and Congregations with representatives will be listed on the CIC website.
Institutional/denominational members are responsible for appointing up to 5 representatives (from different congregations) whose responsibilities are to:
- Be on the CIC mailing list, receive all CIC publications and an invitation to all CIC events.
- Attend the two main annual meetings of CIC – the Annual General Meeting (as a voting member) and the Annual Planning meeting.
- Be able to serve on the CIC board.
- Promote personally and in their own worshipping community (and wider institution) the mission and purpose of CIC.
- Publicize CIC events in their own worshipping community (and wider institution) and encourage people and congregations to participate.
Up to Five Representatives can be submitted.
Please complete the following information
If you wish to pay by cheque, please email your details to: [email protected].
Send cheque to:
Calgary Interfaith Council
152 Midpark Dr. S.E.
Calgary, AB, T2X 1S6